about
user information
weblog information
Just Y[e]N's blog.:]
Welcome.
No archives, yet. Lost the code. =p
reads
Saturday, April 26, 2008
I don't get it.Maybe I'm just older that's why I can't connect as naturally as they do.
Some had warned me about this many years ago, when I made my life-changing mistakes.
But I don't think so that it's the case.
That's why I say the things I do.
I feel afraid. For them or for me, I don't know right now.
Of course, I want to benefit too. And I really don't want to be feeding off other people.
Work is enjoyed only when you take pleasure in it.
And at meetings, can slack around.
I hold my tongue and smile or join in mostly, because I don't want to spoil things for them.
Neither do I mean to sound holier-than-thou. I have my reasons to feel upset about things, and even blogging this where I know they can see it.
They give in to me, and I do too. I just think they just don't see it as I do.
Maybe I do get it.
Now.
edit/
This is my another chance at a life that I can choose and enjoy it too. I hope it's understood. I want it as badly as anyone else. But I don't want to stoop to doing certain tactics like some guys do. It's scientifically proven that when a man does something bad at the office, colleagues will think it's forgivable, but if a woman does it, she's ostracized, fired or even black-listed.
/end edit