about
user information
weblog information
Just Y[e]N's blog.:]
Welcome.
No archives, yet. Lost the code. =p
reads
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Bumped into ♠ today.Looked good, slightly tanner, more lean.
My mood totally changed after that. Can ask my project group babes.
♠ was on the phone though, but texted me to apologise for not greeting properly earlier. Promised to call me later!
=]
wheee~
We haven't spoken over the phone in the last two years, not since my JC days. And that didn't last very long either.
I still don't know my feelings towards ♠. Neither do I know whether Ά sees me as just-a-friend. We've been friends for years now. Sometimes don't even know whether when we hang out, are they considered 'dates'?
Well, I suppose that these aren't that important right now. =]
I'm glad that I've got my work to distract me.
/edit
♠ hasn't called. But was just on the phone with JR for half an hour. JR's nice to talk to.
/end edit