about
user information
weblog information
Just Y[e]N's blog.:]
Welcome.
No archives, yet. Lost the code. =p
reads
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Fuck. Incoherent.Today went alright. Lack of sleep caused me to oversleep this morning. Was late to edit the video in the morning, but I got it done anyway.
But my day went by like a flash, and felt as though I lacked control over my words. Didn't know what I said or talking about.
Auditions went great. Just sad that DADP people didn't show. They didn't know about it, and after the auditions, SOMEONE saw them eating and told them about it. Maybe we could have second auditions and ask them to audition next week.
What a bitchin' week it has been.
Anyways, K is just as likeable as J. Haha. Maybe I know J longer, cuz his charm is still there, but the effect's just wearing off on me.
LOL. Fah thinks she knows what type of guys I like. haha. She saw A's photos.
A stands for Adorable. XD