about
:]
Welcome.
No archives, yet. Lost the code. =p
reads
ICMT MST's over! Barely studied for it, but I don't care! I hate exams, but not as much as I used to. I adored practical stuff like science experiments, arts&crafts or handicrafts - it's so much more visual and appealing.
Had an hour and a half briefing for ICM CAs. Gosh. Overjoyed at CA1's marks. Not too shabby, but one mark away from a certain group of Mister-You-Know-Who.
Have so many more projects to complete. You k now, after this term ends, we can be considered almost-graduates! Yay! I've achieved one of the goals that I had in mind, and I've not strayed from my path like before.
I think I need to get my life more balanced. I'm practically living for projects, meetings and school. However, I don't need a boyfriend to justify my life. Just regular friendship will do - boy or girl ;]
I appreciate working on Oops! Mag, and I guess, they do too. There are so many opportunities to be grabbed - just open your mouth wisely! Watch out for the upcoming issue and the Beach Party! I'll be there - helping out! SP-Students, Please do support! And your feedback is a step closer to the perfect party! I'm also a designer with the Oops! Web. I also help out in some admin areas and organisation of it when needed. The Web Team is talented, but not having much time. Look out for the new Oops! layout > Expected to be launched this week's end! :]
They say that I'm imagining things, or thinking too much ... But, I say, 'Who knows what will happen?'