about
user information
weblog information
Just Y[e]N's blog.:]
Welcome.
No archives, yet. Lost the code. =p
reads
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
But it's a Black Tuesday as well.I feel that sometimes it IS the way people talk that irritates the other party.
And there IS an age difference, especially in the area of wisdom that comes with age. I feel it right now at this point in my life. So whoever told me there isn't, or I most probably would not feel the difference - TO HELL WITH YOU. Most things don't apply to S'gah'preans.
I need to hang out with a more intellectual crowd. At least, when I feel stupid, I know that I really am; Not just made to feel stupid, but actually have a point to what I'm saying.
And why BOTHER feeling embarrassed to admiting to not knowing something or BE CORRECTED? Obviously, you don't know everything. Why bother trying to be right all the time? Thinking the right way, and the actions are separate things. In theory, situations and other matters can be perfect, but REAL LIFE is NEVER without its flaws.
Read more, people. Age has no difference, but the level of intellect sure does make an impact.
And being motivated to do what you have to do is another important thing. Especially during this gruelling June hols.
Don't think you're the only one with work to do.
Wake up your idea, soldier.