about
:]
Welcome.
No archives, yet. Lost the code. =p
reads
New resolution for a new blog> happier entries.
Oh, but what fun is that? Complaints, and grievances are the best source of rumors and gossip.
Anyways, been out today. Yeah yeah, MiA module is oh-soooo-fun. haha! I guess it's good news that we managed to achieve a little progress, thanks to everyone. L5 at NLB Bugis is very cool. I adore the view! I shall suggest to have more other meetings there. :] OH, and the next MiA meeting venue is either Changi T3 or Marina Sq. Az protestly vehemently to T3. LOL. I think we might have it there just to get a replay of his reaction. LOL.
So tomorrow's my only MST paper and it's for ICMT. Argh. I have absolutely no clue on the format of the test, only the pages required to study. And have to return film equipment tomorrow, redistribute back props items on loan for the film, and pay up for the film budget. I'm completely broke now. I've only a couple of coins in my wallet. I'll accept any monetary contributions! or even some fud aid! ;] LOL
Shopped a little today, for the first time in months. Bought a navy blue dress :] on borrowed money. hahaa. Shall only wear that for days to feel girly. or on a date. or just ... whenever. hahaHAhAhha.
Alrighteys, then. Have to go back to studying for ICMT, doing up the budget, andddddd... repack the props and equipment stuff for tomorrow. ;]
* Hope you got my subtle tribute to the awesome George Carlin whom I found out about his passing a few hours ago. *