about
user information
weblog information
Just Y[e]N's blog.:]
Welcome.
No archives, yet. Lost the code. =p
reads
Friday, June 6, 2008
It's Friday at last. What's more, it's the first friday of my supposed June Hols.Spent the morning at U-Sq, having MiA meeting. Settled on the country in the question. Cools.
I was early! Az underestimated me. So I went to look at the rows of Gacha machines next to McD's. I found a Gatsby machine! It's so cute! They're these tiny mobile charms in the shape of the Gatsby hair wax! I'm so going back there to finish the collection! Or at least, try to. It's quite ex. But I think it's worth collecting, rather than those Disney toy keycharms.
Finished meeting around lunch time. Had lunch together though.
Went to walk around the Korean shopping mall nearby. Oh, I found the Korean utensils! The metal spoon and chopsticks! The spoon's shaped to fit the mouth nicely. My friend gave me one as a souvenier from S. Korea. I recommend it. But at that Supermarket, it was so expensive! Like $20+ for the set of a spoon and a pair of chopsticks.
Went to stroll abit more. Can't get my mind off props for my FYP short film. I guess I've gotta get the $ from F♥ on Monday, and I'll buy the stuff next week.
Oh, gotta ask Rey to produce the poster thing. hm.