about
user information
weblog information
Just Y[e]N's blog.:]
Welcome.
No archives, yet. Lost the code. =p
reads
Monday, June 23, 2008
Peter Pan's trick into thinking that you can fly was to think happy thoughts..
I've hardly blogged anything happy on this blog. Mrv says that I should make this into a happy blog. I agree that it should be a happy one, and I'll try my darndest. :]
Okays. For Sunday, went to Shrm's place in the East. A long train ride! But I love watching people on the MRT. Dinner was great, had this curry-in-a-bread thing plus best tasting bubble tea drink I've tasted in years! Thank youuuu, Shrm!!
Alrighteys. Currently watching MTV M. Awards, will continue my CSI Sundays later. Then it's sleep, and waking up early to go Bugis for a meeting @ 10am.
I have 2-3 design projects to complete before the week's up. HELP! I need inspiration.