about
user information
weblog information
Just Y[e]N's blog.:]
Welcome.
No archives, yet. Lost the code. =p
reads
Friday, June 6, 2008
So busy 'til I can't think straight, or remember what I've said moments before.I think I'll have coffee running through my veins when I return to school in July.
Rehearsed with the 3 lead actors today. Marcus was late, so was Rachel, but Sarah was pretty on time! =] wonderful. Hopefully, the lateness goes away. Cuz now, apparently, we have to pay for usage at The Cafe. They charge 100 bucks per hour, not inclusive of service charge. So we've kinda agreed to their terms, 110 bucks for 2 hours. Can't be late or mess up, cuz of the huge costs involved. However, still on the lookout for alternative cafe scene. Cosy, not crowded, and of course, FREE, no cost and available for us to shoot on that day we want! :D
Checked out film equipment today. Argh. Lighting set is DAMN Heavy. And.. I don't know if I'm the director for the Dinner Scene. So need to prep for the filming on Tuesday at Shn04's house. It's very nice of him to loan us his house - dining room for the shoot. I'm sure it IS very nice, since I've heard lots about it. :D
Back to Short Film FYP, I'm Sound-Lighting-Props-Logistics Director. HAHAHA. What a cool sounding title. Unlike DOP, DA and the Director. bahh. =/
Basically, I'm Sai Kang Warrior. Makes sense?
I'll have to shop for props now. $$Gimme Da MooLah!$$