about
user information
weblog information
Just Y[e]N's blog.:]
Welcome.
No archives, yet. Lost the code. =p
reads
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
start post/It's been 41 days, and a couple of hours since I ended my first semester at being a final year poly student, and started my intern job at a production company.
The word to describe that experience being thrown out into the working life is, rollercoaster!
It's been lots of ups and downs since I began, and frankly, I do hate some parts of it, but I think, I'm addicted! I love broadcasting, production and especially the filming process. I think I can do anything I set my mind to do in any media arena, but I won't take to it as much as I do to production. It may be a first few years in hell, nevertheless, it's a rollercoaster ride that I'm willing to take.
I've learnt so much in the last 40-odd days, working my life away. Perspective, definitely, has changed. There's only self-satisfaction, and if you're a perfectionist, you'll never be fully satisfied with the end product.
About my work performance? I only just hope that the company truly does feel the same way as I do about my performance there. I did my best and tried to learn as quickly as I could on the job. There's always room for improvement, but there's also, always, hope. :]
Some may know, or have heard that I'm no longer heading back to the company for my official NOV internship. Reason? I can only say it's a personal decision based on numerous factors. I'm not being immature or irresponsible by choosing this way out. I feel that I'm saving myself from taking my job too seriously. I put my heart and soul, and body into what I had been doing. My health isn't too good and my mind isn't functioning due to fatigue accumulated from April this year, doing school stuff. I do miss what had occupied me for the last month or so. I miss the crew, I miss crazy Art Dept, I miss Makeup Artist, I miss my two friends who started it with me! Sigh. I'm beginning to get sentimental over this.
Let's move on, shall we?
I haven't hung out properly with my friends for a long, long while. I need to catch up with stuff happening, everywhere! As you can see from my blog, I haven't updated at all since I started work. I've been THAT busy. So, I'm going to try to enjoy my last five days of my semester break. Looking forward to seeing friends back in school!
Everyone, take care and rest well.
This is me, signing off!
Kaapoookooo!
/end post