about
user information
weblog information
Just Y[e]N's blog.:]
Welcome.
No archives, yet. Lost the code. =p
reads
Saturday, October 25, 2008
start post/
Gosh. Someone just called me up to ask for his TEA! It was someone I had previously worked with. It's just so random! :] But it meant a lot too. Means that they miss me! Whee!
On another note, I visited a lecturer's place for H.Raya today. Good food, Good Company, and wonderful memories. What more can I ask for? Despite it being a Saturday Morning, it was great.
Plus, chatted with a friend from my past for a mildly-surprisingly long time this evening. According to my memory, I haven't spoken to him like that, ever! I guess maturity does wonders to BOYS. NS helps, too. XD The conversation was quite, revealing, about our lives and thoughts about life and people. We kept it light, but, boy, was it good to talk to him. Sure sure, those of you in the 'know' may tease me about it, but I assure you, I don't think of him that way. It was just a phase back then. I must say, he grew up quite well compared to the rest of our clique. Hey, I'm NOT gushing about him.
You must have met up with people you knew for a long time too. Don't they always seem so different from who they were before?
At the end of it, I'm just glad that certain things happened the way it does.
One step at a time. Positive energy. :]
/end post
Blogged with the Flock Browser