about
user information
weblog information
Just Y[e]N's blog.:]
Welcome.
No archives, yet. Lost the code. =p
reads
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
start post/Been real busy ever since post-intership. No longer schooling. Been working.
It's a wonderful experience. But I can't help compare it to a jungle... overgrown, thick, unknown paths, filled with bugs.
For the first time, I'm truly afraid. Most afraid of being wrong, most afraid of listening to myself, most afraid of everything. Sure, it's traits of a newbie. I'm sure I'll learn more. And will have to prove myself time and time again.
I've made new friends, new contacts, new bosses. This is what I want to do. Although it disappoints somewhat. But deep down inside, I know that if I had any other 9-to-5 job, I wouldn't enjoy working the 'occasional' weekend/public holiday. *winkwink*
I know I can do it. I know I have it. I know I have to prove it.
Just you wait.
I WILL do what I want to.
/end post
Labels: the scribblings